Study in CanadaPosted on 5 years ago
Canada has become an international leader in the field of computer &information technologies, gaining a fine reputation for distinction in sectors like telecommunications, engineering, transportation, as also natural resources.
Why should you study in Canada?
Canada is an example of innovation, excellence, and natural beauty, along with first-rate educational institutions. This has made the country a leading study-abroad destination because it has an international reputation in standards of education. Canada spends more on education, as a GDP percentage, when compared to the OECD average, as also the second highest in G-8 nations. Canadian degrees are in great demand as they are the international equivalent of degrees gained from USA or Commonwealth countries. This unique nation boasts plethora high quality educational institutions awarding diplomas and degrees in professional and technical disciplines. More than 130000 international students study at colleges and universities in Canada. Cost of living in Canada remains much lower than that of nations such as England, Australia, and USA. Canadian educational institution provides post-study work options also to deserving applicants.
- Canadian universities are well known for their consistency in offering high quality education and for providing internationally recognized degrees as also credentials; some are ranked in the top 100 by reputable sources as The Times Higher Education Supplement as well as the Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s Academic Ranking of World Universities rank certain Canadian university as belonging to the top 100.
- More than 10,000 undergraduate as also graduate programs are available at around 100 institutions all over the nation. The cost of tuition is on the whole much less than that of other leading study-abroad nations. You can follow your studies at top Canada universities for about half of the cost for studying for an equally decent program at a private American university.
- International students are assisted in their studies by such services and resources as support programs, orientation sessions, academic advising, safe walk programs, prayer rooms, student clubs, and assistance in housing issues and medical concerns.
- International students may work and study, by taking good advantage of the various cooperative education as well as internship opportunities. There exist immigration programs also for international students to qualify for the many post-graduation programs.
- The high quality Canadian university education is made further possible by the membership in the AUCC or Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada as also provincial government charters.