CPE (Certificate in Proficiency English)Posted on 4 years ago
Difficulty level: C2/ advanced
The Cambridge Proficiency exam is really the toughest of all Cambridge exams.
Who is it for?
If you really love the English language you can take this test. If you can pass this test, it means your English is exceptional and you can even teach the language to others. Your English is more than good enough to secure admission to any of the universities in the UK. Actually, more than 45,000 people from 80 countries around the world take this prestigious exam every year.
What is the CPE test like?
The test is in five sections:
- Reading: 4 parts – 90 minutes
- part 1and 3 – texts with 18 gaps
- part 2 and 4 – related texts, 2 questions each
- part 3 – text with missing paragraphs
- part 4 – text with multiple choice questions
- Composition: 2 tasks – 60 minutes
- Use of English: 90 minutes
- part 1- text with 15 gaps
- part 2 – word formation
- part 3- gapped sentences
- Listening: 3 to 4 recordings, duration 40 minutes
- part 1-4 passages of multiple choice questions
- part 2-1 long passage with missing text
- Interview: Usually with some other candidate – 15 minutes
A, B, C (pass), D, E or U (fail)
C2. Super advanced.
Where do I take the test?
ZodEDU imparts efficient coaching for the preparatory courses. You can take this test in Manjeri, Malappuram Dt., Kerala. Candidates are offered flexibility in timing and can customize their test preparation according to their needs and convenience. For further details call us today itself, to train for and pass this internationally acceptable test.
When can I take the test?
The test is conducted only two times each year, in June as well as December.
How much does it cost to take the CPE?
The test centres set the fees. Expect to pay around